1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This USER AGREEMENT (hereinafter - Agreement) is valid all the time of the resource Sound-Park (hereinafter - Resource) use by the Internet users. Terms of this Agreement may be changed at any time by the Administration, without any prior notification.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User agrees that he uses the Resource at his own risk.
The User realizes and agrees that the Resource utilizes materials and data generated by the third parties and posted on the Internet via their computers and / or servers. The content and safety of these materials can not be controlled by Resource Administration, so we are not responsible for:
- For the content of the materials obtained by the User from the use of Resource Data, and their possible inconsistency with applicable laws or offensive character;
- For the consequences of the application, use or misuse of the information received;
- For the possible discrepancy between the results obtained with the use of the Resource with the User's expectations;
- For any damage to the User's hardware or software resulting from the use of the Resource;
- For the inability to use of the Resource for whatever reasons;
- For all the consequences that may result from the spread of illegal or unlicensed software and audio / video products, as well as other materials or data affecting the rights of the third parties.
Under no circumstances, the Resource shall not be responsible for damages, losses or expenses of the User or the third parties arising in connection with this Resource, its use or inability to use, including loss or lost profits.
The User undertakes not to transfer to other parties his personal data obtained during Registration (user name and password) for login / authentication to the resource, and is solely responsible for the deprivation, loss, disappearance, or otherwise personal data transfer, and for the consequences arising from this act.
The Resource Administration is not responsible for the actions of the third parties who have used the User's personal data.
The Resource Administration is not under any obligation of confidentiality in respect of information provided by the Users, while shall take all possible measures to this, except the cases when there are contrary or relevant requirements of the current legislation. The Resource does not include the control of legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including but not limited to any information transmitted between users via BitTorrent, internal information transfer in a variety of references, texts or archives), the definition of property rights or the legality of sending, receiving, or use of such information.
3. RESOURCE USAGE LIMITS
Using this Resource, the User has no rights, and agrees as follows:
- To place the data files that contain viruses or other malicious computer programs, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or software, for unauthorized access, as well as the serial numbers for commercial software, and programs for their generation, logins, passwords, and other means to gain unauthorized access to charged sites on the Internet, as well as post links to the above information.
- To host files of any messages, data, or programs which use infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and / or copyrights and related rights of the third parties.
- To send unauthorized advertising email messages (junk mail, spam) to email addresses the listed on the website
- To copy and use for commercial purposes any information obtained through this Resource that violates the rights of others or can cause them direct material or moral damage.
- To post links to web resources, whose content contradicts the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- To impersonate any person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including the Resource Administration employees or the Resource owners.
4. PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
The Resource Access shall be provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, both direct and indirect.
In particular, the Resource Administration does not guarantee the performance of both the site and its individual sections, as well as performance and reliability of the links placed by the Users.
The Resource is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses occurred due to the use or inability to use the service, as well as unauthorized access to your communications.
5. RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION RIGHTS
The Resource Administration is entitled to refuse the Resource Access to any User or group of Users without explanation of their actions and notice.
The Resource Administration is entitled to change or delete links to information, files, graphics, audio, and other data uploaded by the Users, without prior notice and explanation of their actions.
6. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
The User agrees that any disputes regarding the Agreement shall be settled according to the norms of Russian legislation.
The User agrees that the regulations and laws on consumer protection cannot be applied to the use of this Resource, since it has no paid services
The Resource does not set agency relationship with the Users, as well as partnership relations, relations on joint activities, personal hiring relationships, as well as any other relationship, that is not directly described in the Agreement.
In the event of violation by the User or group of the Users, any inaction of the Resource does not mean that the Resource helps the User or groups of the Users in such actions.
In the event of violation by the User or group of the Users, any inaction of the Resource does not deprive the Resource right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later.
7. USER AGREEMENT ACCEPTION
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ABOVE TERM, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ATTEND THE RESOURCE, BOTH IN WHOLE AND ANY PART, EXCEPT THE USER AGREEMENT PAGE, TO RECEIVE AND / OR USE CONTENTS OF THIS RESOURCE BY ANY OTHER METHODS AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY PART!
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT WITH THE USER EGREEMENT, YOU SHALL LEAVE THE RESOURCE IMMEDIATELY.